Fox Ridge Stable in River Falls, Wisconsin
Fox Ridge Stable is located only 5 minutes South of River Falls, less than 20 minutes from Woodbury and just a half hour from downtown St. Paul. Nestled on 53 acres of rolling pastures and wooded trails, Fox Ridge has all the riding amenities you need.
- 11 spacious stalls (10′ x 12′) with windows and rubber mats
- Automatic waterers in all stalls
- Hot-water wash stall
- 3 tacking areas
- Tack room with cleaning station and sink
- Numerous pastures to ensure small herd size with safe footing and fencing
- Indoor riding arena (144′ x 72′) with excellent footing and soundsystem
- Standard-sized outdoor dressage arena (20 x 60 meters)
- Outdoor grass arena (80′ x 200′)
- 5 acres of wooded trails
- Galloping areas
- Multiple jumping areas for stadium and cross country
- Bathroom access
All arenas are watered and groomed routinely. In addition, the indoor arena has a window and seated viewing area.